95. Challenge Accepted with Brendan McCauley
Are you struggling to take your business to the next level? Do you feel like you're stuck and not sure how to grow?
In this episode, Brendan McCauley, founder of Growing Entrepreneur, shares his mission to help 50,000 entrepreneurs launch a 5-Day Challenge that generates up to six figures in just 31 days.
He talks about his journey to entrepreneurship and the significance of accountability and support in achieving goals. Listen as we talk about …
- How challenges are a great way to transform lives and businesses by coming from a place of abundance and serving.
- Why challenges offer virtual real estate for building relationships and creating loyal customers.
- That taking responsibility for creating something, marketing, and promoting it is essential.
- Focusing on serving others is more important than branding and logos when starting a business.
Learn more at https://www.adamliette.com
Join the Facebook Group: https://www.adamliette.com/facebook
Free Mini Course on Hiring Your Next Team Member: https://www.adamliette.com/hiring-course-optin
Apply for a Free Strategy Session: https://go.oncehub.com/AdamLietteMeeting